My writer friend Aaron Paul Lazar tagged me on FB to share seven things that people might or might not know about my writing. I thought I would share them with you on my blog as well. Here we go:
1. I keep vampire hours. Dawn means dusk and dusk means writing.
2. I have a minor in medieval history and thus medieval history has a place in all my novels.
3. I love reading all kinds of genres and I believe that variety enriches the writer’s life.
4. I’m a news junkie and, believe it or not, the real world fuels my fantasy.
5. The only activity I enjoy almost as much as writing is traveling. To me they’re both different ways of exploring the world.
6. My supervisor has whiskers, pointy ears and a tail. Yep, that’s a picture of her at the top.
7. My husband likes to think that all my epic heroes are based on him and, some days, I let him believe it.
Have a great day! D.