- These bits of StoneWisdom are brief excerpts taken from the novels of my Stonewiser series.
- I often release them as tweets throughout the week, hoping they might be relevant to your day, offer a laugh, a thought, a break, and maybe even a little wisdom now and then.
- StoneWisdom is usually comprised of something a character said or thought in one of my stories—something provoking, amusing, insightful, controversial, evoking or funny.
- You can find out the quotes’ locations in the novels by looking through the tweets below, or join in by posting your own favorite quotes.
- There’s always more on the way, so be sure to follow me on Twitter.
Have fun with it!
Archive for November, 2009
People always ask me. I have a hard time explaining what it is like to have these stories piling up in my mind’s library, leather-sheathed volumes streaming with luminous flows of digital sentences coalescing into vivid characters, begging—no, demanding—I tell their stories. Writing builds me up, keeps me learning, forces me to look at the world and at the people around me with new eyes each day, pushing the boundaries of my limited self in wondrous discovery. I write not just because I love to write, but because I have to write. Writing is my life’s greatest adventure, my personal compulsion, the best of my addictions, my heart’s ultimate passion. And I will be writing all the way to THE END.
Every so often, when the world is quiet and the restless thoughts of the day spawn the imagination’s free wanderings, I like to share my thoughts. Day or night, you’re welcome to come along.